From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up geography in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geography is the study of the earth and its features, inhabitants, and phenomena.
Geography may also refer to:
- Geography (album), 1982 album by Front 242
- Geography (Ptolemy), Ptolemy's main work besides the Almagest
- Geography (Strabo), Strabo's 17-volume geographic encyclopedia
- Geography (journal), published by the Geographical Association
- Geography (game), a word chain game played on cities
- Geographer, one who practices geography
- Geology, the study of rocks and minerals
- Geometry (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geography.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.