|Product type||Automotive sub-brand|
Geely Geometry (Chinese: 吉利几何; pinyin: Jílì jǐhé), or simply known as Geometry, is a car marque created by the Chinese car company Geely in April 2019. The Geely Geometry brand is mainly focused on the development of electric vehicles or NEVs.
- Geometry A/ A Pro/ G6- An electric compact sedan based on the Geely Emgrand GL
- Geometry C/ M6- An electric crossover based on the Geely Emgrand GS
- Geometry E- A subcompact electric crossover
- Geometry Panda/ M2
Geometry A Pro
- "China's Geely Launches New Electric Car Brand 'Geometry'". New York Times. 11 April 2019. Retrieved 11 April 2019.
- World, Automotive (2023-03-21). "Geely Auto 2022 financial results released". Automotive World. Retrieved 2023-04-13.
- "定名"吉利几何" 几何汽车品牌更名". auto.sina.com.cn. Retrieved 2023-04-13.
- Official website (in Chinese)