Geordie most famously refers to a person from the Tyneside region of England, or the dialect spoken by such a person. It is a diminutive of the name George, Geordie is commonly found as a forename in the North-East of England and Southern Scotland.
Geordie may refer to:
- Geordie (ballad), a Child ballad, and the name of a character in it
- Geordie (band), a 1970s British glam rock band
- Geordie (film), a 1955 British film
- George Douglas-Hamilton, 10th Earl of Selkirk
- "Geordie", nickname of footballer George Best
- "Geordie", nickname of Killing Joke guitarist Kevin "Geordie" Walker
- Geordie, a nickname for Newcastle United F.C.
- Geordi La Forge, a Star Trek: The Next Generation character played by LeVar Burton
- "Geordie", a mocking nickname for George I of Great Britain, in the folksong Cam Ye O'er Frae France'
- "Geordie", song by Gabry Ponte
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geordie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.