Georg Hendrik Christiaan Bodenhausen (11 July 1905, Utrecht – 1 October 1997, Lausanne) was a Dutch civil servant. He was director of the United International Bureaux for the Protection of Intellectual Property (BIRPI) from 1963 to 1970, and the first director-general of the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) from 1970 to 1973.
- Guide to the Application of the Paris Convention for the Protection of Industrial Property As Revised at Stockholm in 1967 (United International Bureaux For the Protection of Intellectual Property (BIRPI); World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO); February 1, 1968) ISBN 92-805-0368-5
- Adolf Sprudzs, Hague Academy of International Law, The Hague Scholars Index to Portraits, Biographies, and Principal Publications of Scholars Who Lectured at the Hague Academy of International Law from 1947 to 1966, (as published in Recueil des cours, tomes 70-117) (Chicago 1967) (University of Chicago Law School Library publications: bibliographies and guides to research, no. 2), University of Chicago Law School Library, 1967, page 2.
- P. Nagel, Who's who in Switzerland Including the Principality of Liechtenstein, Nagel Publishers, 1990, page 87 (ISBN 2826308289).
- Obituary in Eindhovens Dagblad (NL), October 1997.
- "A tribute to two former Directors General marks the opening day of the WIPO General Assemblies", WIPO Magazine, Issue No. 9, 1999, p. 9 (pdf).
|Director of the United International Bureaux for the Protection of Intellectual Property (BIRPI)
|Director General of World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
|This article about a Dutch lawyer, judge or jurist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|