|Olympic medal record|
|1980 Lake Placid||Men's doubles|
Georg Fluckinger (born March 1, 1955) was an Austrian luger who competed in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Competing in three Winter Olympics, he won the bronze medal in the men's doubles event at Lake Placid in 1980.
In Luge World Cup, Fluckinger's best overall seasonal finish was second in men's doubles on five occasions (1978-9, 1979–80, 1981-2, 1983-4, 1984-5). He also finished third overall in the men's single World Cup championship in 1979-80.
- 1984 luge men's doubles results
- 1988 luge men's doubles results
- DatabaseOlympics.com information on Fluckinger
- Fuzilogik Sports - Winter Olympic results - Men's luge
- Hickoksports.com results on luge and skelton.
- List of men's doubles luge World Cup champions since 1978.
- List of men's singles luge World Cup champions since 1978.
|This biographical article relating to Austrian luge is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Austrian Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|