Preidler after winning the 2011 Toscana-Terra di Ciclismo.
17 June 1990 |
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||69 kg (152 lb)|
|2012||Team Type 1-Sanofi|
|Infobox last updated on
30 June 2015
Georg Preidler (born 17 June 1990 in Graz, Austria; now lives in Stone Forest) is an Austrian cyclist. He currently rides for the team Giant-Alpecin. He studied mining engineering at the University of Leoben.
As a junior, he won the national championship title, before Preidler began his professional career in 2010 at the Austrian Continental team RC Arbö-Gourmetfein-Wels. He was named in the start list for the 2015 Tour de France.
- 1st Gran Premio Palio del Recioto
- 1st Toscana-Terra di Ciclismo
- 7th Overall Tour de l'Avenir
- 1st Mountains classification Tour du Haut Var
- 1st Mountains classification Tour of Austria
- 3rd Grand Prix of Aargau Canton
- 7th Les Boucles du Sud Ardèche
- 8th Giro della Provincia di Reggio Calabria
- 9th Flèche d'Emeraude
- 1st Mountains classification Étoile de Bessèges
- 3rd Rund um Köln
- 1st National Time Trial Championship
|This biographical article relating to Austrian cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|