31 December 1931
|Died||11 December 2014
Giorgio Ardisson, best known as George Ardisson (31 December 1931 – 11 December 2014), was an Italian actor.
Life and career
Born in Turin, Ardisson debuted in a minor role in Mauro Bolognini's 1959 film Arrangiatevi!. After several secondary roles in sword-and-sandal and adventure films, he gained a huge success playing Agent 3S3 in the eurospy films Agent 3S3: Passport to Hell and Agent 3S3, Massacre in the Sun. According to director Sergio Sollima he was chosen for this role thanks to his physical appearance that made him credible as American.
- Morgan, the Pirate (1960)
- Erik the Conqueror (1961)
- Hercules in the Haunted World (1961)
- A Queen for Caesar (1962)
- Grand Canyon Massacre (1964)
- The Long Hair of Death (1964)
- Agent 3S3: Passport to Hell (1965)
- Hercules and the Princess of Troy (1965)
- Juliet of the Spirits (1965)
- Operation Counterspy (1966)
- Agent 3S3: Massacre in the Sun (1966)
- Countdown to Doomsday (1966)
- Omicidio per appuntamento (1967)
- La lunga sfida (1967)
- May God Forgive You... But I Won't (1968)
- A Suitcase for a Corpse (1970)
- La nipote (1974)
- Commissariato di notturna (1974)
- L'ingenua (1975)
- Faccia di spia (1975)
- La guerre du pétrole n'aura pas lieu (1975)
- Eyes Behind the Stars (1978)
- Carcerato (1981)
- Amok (1983)
- Una donna da guardare (1990)
- Enrico Lancia, Roberto Poppi. Dizionario del cinema italiano. Gremese Editore, 2003.
- Marco Giusti. 007 all'italiana. Isbn Edizioni, 2010.
- Fabio Zanello (4 August 2004). "La regia come match di boxe - Intervista a Sergio Sollima". Sentieri Selvaggi. Retrieved 16 January 2012.
- Matt Blake. Giorgio Ardisson: The Italian James Bond. The WildEye Press, 2014. ISBN 0956997317.
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|