George August, Count of Erbach-Schönberg
|This article does not cite any sources. (October 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
George August was the Count of Erbach-Schönberg and lived from 1691 to 1758. He was the youngest son of George Albert II, Count of Erbach-Fürstenau to reach adulthood. He was a Matrilineal ancestor of Queen Victoria of Great Britain through his daughter Karoline Ernestine of Erbach-Schönberg.
He married Ferdinande Henriette, Countess of Stolberg-Gedern on 27 June 1719 and had thirteen children:
- Christine, Countess of Erbach Schonberg (b. Schönberg, Starkenburg, Hesse-Darmstadt, 5 May 1721 - d. Eschleiz, Reuss Younger Line, Thuringia, 26 November 1769), married in Schönberg on 2 October 1742 to Heinrich XII, Count of Reuss Schleiz.
- Georg Ludwig II, Count of Erbach Schonberg (b. Schönberg, 27 January 1723 - d. Plön, Schleswig-Holstein, Prussia, 11 February 1777), married in Plön on 11 November 1764 to Friederike, Princess of Holstein Sonderburg Plön.
- Franz Karl, Count of Erbach (b. Schönberg, 28 July 1724 - d. Schönberg, 29 September 1788), married in Bergheim, Oberhesse, Hesse-Darmstadt on 4 September 1778 to Auguste Karoline, Countess of Isenburg.
- Christian Adolf, Count of Erbach (b. Gedern, 23 August 1725 - d. Gedern, 29 March 1726).
- Karoline Ernestine of Erbach-Schönberg (b. Gedern, 20 August 1727 - d. Ebersdorf, 22 April 1796), married Heinrich XXIV, Count of Reuss-Ebersdorf, on 28 June 1754 in Thurnau, Bavaria.
- Christian, Count of Erbach (b. Gedern, 7 October 1728 - d. Mergentheim, 29 May 1799).
- Auguste Friederike, Countess of Erbach (b. Schönberg, 20 March 1730 - d. Thurnau, 5 September 1801), married in Schönberg on 13 September 1753 to
- Christian Count von Giech-Wolfstein.
- Georg August, Count of Erbach (b. Schönberg, 9 March 1731 - d. König, 8 February 1799).
- Karl, Count of Erbach Schonberg (b. Schönberg, 10 February 1732 - d. Schönberg, 29 July 1816) married in Cernetice, Strakonice, Czechoslovakia (Bohemia) on 1 July 1783 to Marie Josefina Viktoria Anna Zadubska (Maria Johanna Zadubsky von Schönthal).
- Friedrich, Count of Erbach (b. Schönberg, 22 January 1733 - d. Schönberg, 6 April 1733).
- Louise Leonore, Countess of Erbach (b. Schönberg, 26 August 1735 - d. Schönberg, 23 January 1816), married on 6 July 1750 to Leopold Casimir, Count von Rechteren.
- Kasimir, Count of Erbach (b. Schönberg, 27 September 1736 - d. Prague, Czechoslovakia, 6 April 1760).
|This article about a member of the German nobility is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|