Nancy E. Krulik
|Born||Brooklyn, New York|
Krulik is the author and creator of several book series, beginning with Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo in 2002. The How I Survived Middle School series launched in June 2007. In July 2008, Grosset and Dunlap (a division of Penguin Young Readers) launched the George Brown, Class Clown series, a spin-off of Katie Kazoo, with the book Super Burp. Her mystery series for kids, Jack Gets a Clue launched in 2011. In 2013, she published the Magic Bone series, which follows the adventures of Sparky, a sheepdog puppy, who travels the world thanks to the magic he finds in a very special chew toy. The first two books in the series: Be Careful What You Sniff For and Catch that Wave were published in May.
George Brown, Class Clown
Super Burp! (July 8, 2010) Trouble Magnet (July 8, 2010) World's Worst Wedgie (September 16, 2010) What's Black and White and Stinks All Over? (February 17, 2011) Wet and Wild! (June 30, 2011) Help! I'm Stuck in a Giant Nostril (October 13, 2011) Attack of the Tighty Whities! (February 16, 2012) Hey! Who Stole the Toilet? (June 14, 2012) The Twelve Burps of Christmas (Super Special) (October 11, 2012) Dance Your Pants Off! (February 7, 2013) Three Burps and You're Out (June 13, 2013) Eww! What's That on My Shoe? (October 17, 2013) Lice Check (February 20, 2014) Burp or Treat... Smell My Feet! (Super Special) (August 14, 2014) How Do You Pee in Space? (November 13, 2014) 'Snot Funny (February 5, 2015) A Royal Pain in the Burp (June 9, 2015) Revenge of the Killer Worms (October 16, 2015)
Jack Gets a Clue
The Case of the Beagle Burglar (July 1, 2011) The Case of the Tortoise in Trouble (July 1, 2011) The Case of the Green Guinea Pig (October 1, 2011) The Case of the Loose-Toothed Shark (February 1, 2012)
Be Careful What You Sniff For (May 16, 2013) Catch That Wave (May 16, 2013) Follow That Furball (November 14, 2013)
- "Nancy E. Krulik". WorldCat.org. Retrieved 28 March 2010.
- Review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, Publishers Weekly, Jun 11, 2007.
- Review of Super Burp, Publishers Weekly, July 12, 2010.
- Paige Smoron, "We love you Leo, oh yes we do ...", Chicago Sun-Times, March 29, 1998 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).
- Diane White, "Leo Mania: Fathomable to Fans Only", The Boston Globe, March 30, 1998 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).
- "Best Sellers Plus", The New York Times, May 17, 1998.
- Jon Bream, Ricky Quickies", Star Tribune, December 3, 1999 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).
- "Nancy E. Krulik: Biography". Scholastic. Retrieved 28 March 2010.
- "All about Nancy Krulik", Katie Kazoo official website
|This article about a writer, poet or playwright is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|