Nancy E. Krulik
|Born||Brooklyn, New York|
Krulik is the author and creator of several book series, beginning with Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo in 2002. The How I Survived Middle School series launched in June 2007. In July 2008, Grosset and Dunlap (a division of Penguin Young Readers) launched the George Brown, Class Clown series, a spin-off of Katie Kazoo, with the book Super Burp. Her mystery series for kids, Jack Gets a Clue launched in 2011. In 2013, she published the Magic Bone series, which follows the adventures of Sparky, a sheepdog puppy, who travels the world thanks to the magic he finds in a very special chew toy. The first two books in the series: Be Careful What You Sniff For and Catch that Wave were published in May.
Katie Kazoo, Switcheroo
- Anyone But Me
- Out to Lunch
- Oh, Baby!
- Girls Don't Have Cooties
- I Hate Rules!
- Get Lost!
- Drat! You Copycat!
- Any Way You Slice It
- Quiet on the Set!
- No Messin' with My Lesson
- No Bones About It
- On Your Mark, Get Set, Laugh!
- Friends for Never
- Love Stinks!
- Bad Rap
- Write On!
- Karate Katie
- Gotcha! Gotcha Back!
- Be Nice to Mice
- I'm Game!
- It's Snow Joke
- Open Wide
- No Biz Like Show Biz
- My Pops Is Tops!
- Something's Fishy
- Flower Power
- Free the Worms!
- Major League Mess-Up
- Vote for Suzanne
- Horsing Around
- Tip-Top Tappin' Mom!
- Going Batty
- Red, White and-Achoo!
- Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow
- Three Cheers for...Who?
- Who's Afraid of Fourth Grade?
- A Whirlwind Vacation
- A Katie Kazoo Christmas
- Witch Switch
- Camp Rules!
- On Thin Ice
- Holly's Jolly Christmas!
- Don't Be Such a Turkey!
How I Survived Middle School
- Can You Get an F in Lunch?
- Madame President
- I Heard a Rumor
- The New Girl
- Cheat Sheet
- P.S. I Really Like You
- Who's Got Spirit?
- It's All Downhill from Here
- Caught in the Web
- Into the Woods
- Wish Upon a Star
- I Thought We Were Friends!
- How the Pops Stole Christmas
George Brown, Class Clown
- Super Burp! (July 8, 2010)
- Trouble Magnet (July 8, 2010)
- World's Worst Wedgie (September 16, 2010)
- What's Black and White and Stinks All Over? (February 17, 2011)
- Wet and Wild! (June 30, 2011)
- Help! I'm Stuck in a Giant Nostril (October 13, 2011)
- Attack of the Tighty Whities! (February 16, 2012)
- Hey! Who Stole the Toilet? (June 14, 2012)
- Dance Your Pants Off! (February 7, 2013)
- Three Burps and You're Out (June 13, 2013)
- Eww! What's That on My Shoe? (October 17, 2013)
- Lice Check (February 20, 2014)
- How Do You Pee in Space? (November 13, 2014)
- 'Snot Funny (February 5, 2015)
- A Royal Pain in the Burp (June 9, 2015)
- Revenge of the Killer Worms (October 16, 2015)
- It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Toiletman! (February 16, 2016)
- Dribble, Dribble, Drool (September 27, 2016)
- The Twelve Burps of Christmas (October 11, 2012)
- Burp or Treat... Smell My Feet! (August 14, 2014)
Jack Gets a Clue
- The Case of the Beagle Burglar (July 1, 2011)
- The Case of the Tortoise in Trouble (July 1, 2011)
- The Case of the Green Guinea Pig (October 1, 2011)
- The Case of the Loose-Toothed Shark (February 1, 2012)
- Be Careful What You Sniff For (May 16, 2013)
- Catch That Wave (May 16, 2013)
- Follow That Furball (November 14, 2013)
- Nice Snowing You (February 2014)
- Go Fetch (May 29, 2014)
- Don't Mess With the Ninja Puppy (October 9, 2014)
- Dogs Don't Have Webbed Feet (March 17, 2015)
- Rootin' Tootin Cow Dog (June 30, 2015)
- Pup Art (October 20, 3015)
- Broadway Doggie (February 16, 2016)
- Never Box with a Kangaroo (June 14, 2016)
- Two Tales, One Dog (October 18, 2016)
(Series written with Amanda Burwasser)
- Science No Fair! (September 6, 2016)
- Soccer Shocker (September 6, 2016)
- "Nancy E. Krulik". WorldCat.org. Retrieved 28 March 2010.
- Review of Can You Get an F in Lunch?, Publishers Weekly, Jun 11, 2007.
- Review of Super Burp, Publishers Weekly, July 12, 2010.
- Paige Smoron, "We love you Leo, oh yes we do ...", Chicago Sun-Times, March 29, 1998 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).
- Diane White, "Leo Mania: Fathomable to Fans Only", The Boston Globe, March 30, 1998 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).
- "Best Sellers Plus", The New York Times, May 17, 1998.
- Jon Bream, Ricky Quickies", Star Tribune, December 3, 1999 – via HighBeam Research (subscription required).
- "Nancy E. Krulik: Biography". Scholastic. Retrieved 28 March 2010.
- "All about Nancy Krulik", Katie Kazoo official website
|This article about an American writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|