George Chandler Chase
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
George Chandler Chase is an Affiliate Artist in trumpet at the University of Houston's Moores School of Music. He also is a founding member of the Brass Ensemble of Houston, and is a former faculty member of the American Festival for the Arts. He is a former trumpet faculty member of Houston Baptist University. He currently serves as the vice-president for the Houston Professional Musicians Association, and serves on the Advisory Board for the Houston Youth Symphony. He also serves as chair of the Curtis Alumni Annual Fund and on the Executive Committee for the Curtis Alumni Council for the Curtis Institute of Music in Philadelphia, PA. He performs with the River Oaks Chamber Orchestra. George Chase received his Bachelor of Music from the Curtis Institute of Music, and his Master of Music from Rice University.
- "Moores School Faculty Profile: George Chase". Archived from the original on 2009-11-27. Retrieved 2009-11-27.
- "2009 Orchestra Faculty". American Festival for the Arts. Archived from the original on 2009-06-21. Retrieved 2009-11-27.
- "Faculty Update" (PDF). HBU Upbeat. Fall 2001. p. 15. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-19. Retrieved 2009-11-27.
- "2009/2010 Advisory Board". Houston Youth Symphony. Retrieved 2009-11-27.
- "Curtis Alumni Council". Archived from the original on June 11, 2009. Retrieved 2009-11-27.
- "River Oaks Chamber Orchestra - People: Musicians". Archived from the original on 2010-04-02. Retrieved 2009-11-27.