George Chase (bishop)
Chase subsequently became a Fellow, Dean and Honorary Fellow of Trinity Hall, Cambridge and Canon of Ely. In 1934 he was appointed as the seventh Master of Selwyn College, Cambridge, a position he held until 1946. On retiring from the Mastership, Chase was made an Honorary Fellow of Queens' College, which he remained for the remaining 25 years of his life.
- A Companion to the Revised Psalter, S.P.C.K (1963) ISBN B0006EW7BK
- Introduction to the Psalms, S.P.C.K (1964) ISBN 978-1-4372-6570-5
- Royal Historical Society Handbook of British Chronology
- Supplement to the London Gazette 26 November 1917
- Queens' College Honorary Fellows
- 1901 Census
- Queens' College Eminent alumni Archived 6 May 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
- Leeds University Honorary Degrees Archived 5 January 2008 at the Wayback Machine.
|Bishop of Ripon
George Ernest Newsom
|Master of Selwyn College, Cambridge
|This article about a Church of England bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biography article of a United Kingdom academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|