George Craig (musician)
|Born||11 July 1990|
|Origin||Helmsley, North Yorkshire, England|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, singer-songwriter, model|
|Guitar, Bass, Drums|
George Craig joined One Night Only in 2003. The band had their first top ten hit with "Just For Tonight" in 2008 and shortly after released their first album, Started a Fire. The next single off the album was "It's About Time", which peaked in the UK Singles Chart at number 37 and remained in the chart for one week. July 2008 saw the re-release of "You and Me" which failed to reach the top 40.
The band then took time off to record, during this time they announced the departure of their drummer Sam Ford and that his replacement would be George's brother James. In May 2010, One Night Only released their first single off their second album, "Say You Don't Want It". The video featured Emma Watson, after they met on a Burberry campaign photoshoot, and was shot in New York. The band released their second album One Night Only, in the summer of 2010.
One Night Only then released "Can You Feel It?" as part of a coca-cola campaign in 2011. It was used in Coca-Cola's TV adverts worldwide. On 4 May 2012, the band released their single "Long Time Coming" alongside Burberry as part of their Eyewear Campaign.
Craig first modelled for Burberry in 2008 in their Spring/Summer campaign. He also appeared alongside Emma Watson in the 2010 Burberry Spring/Summer Campaign, and was also involved in Burberry's Eyewear Campaign in 2012. He is currently modelling for Urban Outfitters.
He was born in Essex to Louise and Richard Craig and has one older brother, James Craig. He moved to Helmsley at the age of five and is a fan of Middlesbrough F.C. His parents divorced but remarried when he was 12. He attended both Ryedale School and Ampleforth College whilst living in Helmsley. He moved to London at the start of 2011 and lives with his band mates Mark and Dan (guitar player and bassist of One Night Only).
- "One Night Only - Music Interview". Digital Spy. 2008-02-01. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Renegade | Release information | One Night Only: Started A Fire". Music-house.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "One Night Only - It's About Time - Music Charts". Acharts.us. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "One Night Only News - One Night Only finish second album". Artists.letssingit.com. 2010-03-19. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Emma Watson Stars In Boyfriend's Music Video 'Say You Don't Want It' (VIDEO)". Huffingtonpost.com. 2010-06-28. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Press Releases". The Coca-Cola Company. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Burberry Presents: One Night Only - 'Long Time Coming'". Dualshow.com. 2012-05-04. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Christopher Bailey Talls Burberry Models (Vogue.com UK)". Vogue.co.uk. 2011-07-06. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Urban Outfitters A/W13 Campaign".
- "One Night Only- a boy band with bite | Mail Online". Dailymail.co.uk. 2008-02-01. Retrieved 2013-07-24.
- "Guess who Pixie's been caught getting cosy with now? | Grazia Fashion". Graziadaily.co.uk. 2009-02-20. Retrieved 2013-07-24. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "grazia" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- Harmsworth, Andrei (25 July 2011). "Diana Vickers: Emma Watson’s ex George Craig tried to woo me for three months". metro.co.uk. DMG Media.