George Gibbs (special effects artist)
|Occupation||Visual effects artist|
All these were for Best Visual Effects.
- 1984 Academy Awards-Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom, award shared with Michael J. McAlister, Dennis Muren and Lorne Peterson. Won.
- 1988 Academy Awards-Who Framed Roger Rabbit, award shared with Edward Jones, Ken Ralston and Richard Williams. Won.
- 1992 Academy Awards-Alien³, nomination shared with Richard Edlund, Alec Gillis, Tom Woodruff, Jr.. Lost to Death Becomes Her.
- Doom (2005)
- The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen (2003)
- From Hell (2001)
- The Man in the Iron Mask (1998)
- The Saint (1997)
- 101 Dalmatians (1996)
- First Knight (1995)
- Alien³ (1992)
- Patriot Games (1992)
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989)
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)
- Labyrinth (1986)
- Brazil (1985)
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984)
- Curse of the Pink Panther (1983)
- Monty Python's The Meaning of Life (1983)
- Conan the Barbarian (1982)
- Trail of the Pink Panther (1982)
- Flash Gordon (1980)
- "The 57th Academy Awards (1985) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2014-03-13.
- "The 61st Academy Awards (1989) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Archived from the original on July 6, 2011. Retrieved March 13, 2014.
- "The 65th Academy Awards (1993) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved 2014-03-13.
|This biographical article related to film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|