George Hall (actor)
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
November 19, 1916|
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|Died||October 21, 2002
Hawthorne, New York, U.S.
|Cause of death||Stroke|
George Hall (November 19, 1916 – October 21, 2002) was a Canadian theatre, television, and film actor best remembered by his role as the 93-year-old Indiana Jones in the TV series The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles (1992). He debuted on Broadway in 1946. He had a memorable and engaging role as John the butler on the television soap opera The Edge of Night and as Mr. Eldridge in the AMC series Remember WENN, which aired in the mid-1990s.
He died on October 21, 2002 of complications from a stroke.
- A Canterbury Tale (1944) - Police Superintendent in Mayoral Procession Entering Cathedral (uncredited)
- From the Hip (1987) - Harvey Beals
- Johnny Be Good (1988) - Grandpa Walker
- Mrs. Brown (1997) - Speaker of the House
- Big Daddy (1999) - Elderly Driver