George K. Simon
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article is an autobiography or has been extensively edited by the subject or by someone connected to the subject. (September 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
George K. Simon
|Born||February 1, 1948|
The book offers tips on how to avoid being victimized and how to be more empowered in personal relationships. The book has sold 250,000 copies. Simon has written about character impairment in two additional books and was an active blogger.
Simon received his Ph.D. in clinical psychology from Texas Tech University and is a Board Certified Diplomate in Forensic and Clinical Psychology (ACFEI). Simon served for several years on the Arkansas Governor’s Commission on Domestic Abuse, Rape and Violence, is a past President of the Arkansas Psychological Association.
In 1996-1997 Simon appeared on national television in the US (The O'Reilly Report) and on CBS news 48 Hours Mystery program, The Dog Trainer, the Heiress and the Bodyguard and on local news features in Birmingham (Metro Monitor), Dallas (Good Morning Texas), Little Rock (Morning Show, Evening News) and Memphis (AM Focus).
- Simon, George (2011). Gaslighting as a Manipulation Tactic: what it is, who does it, and why
- Simon, George (2014). Gaslighting Revisited: a Closer Look at this Manipulation Tactic
- Lisa Armstrong (2007-09-16). "Dealing with difficult people". Arkansas Democratic Gazette Newspaper. Retrieved 18 June 2012.
- Parkhurst Brothers (publisher).[dead link]
- Simon, George. "About us". Dr. George Simon. George Simon. Retrieved 23 January 2019.
- on YouTube. Retrieved on 2008-07-15
- on YouTube. Retrieved on 15 July 2018
- George Simon interview | Evening News | Video. Retrieved on 2012-06-07.