From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marriage and family
Their daughter Maria married the Hon. Rev. Thomas Harris, son of James Harris, 1st Earl of Malmesbury.
- LEEDS. SATURDAY, OCT. 5 Leeds Mercury (Leeds, England), Saturday, 5 October 1822; Issue 2991
- Tweddell History
- Tuesday's Post Continued Jackson's Oxford Journal (Oxford, England), Saturday, 27 March 1802; Issue 2552
- National Church Institutions Database of Manuscripts and Archives
- Nigel Aston, ‘Markham, William (bap. 1719, d. 1807)’, Oxford Dictionary of National Biography, Oxford University Press, 2004 [http://www.oxforddnb.com/view/article/18071, accessed 22 Aug 2012
- Ecclesiastical intelligence The Times(London, England), Thursday, 23 Aug 1787; pg. 2; Issue 831.
- Irish Statue Book 1803 (43 Geo. 3) c. 76P
- "The parliamentary register; or, History of the proceedings and debates of the Great Britain. Parliament" Almon,J: London, Debrett’s , 1804
- House Of Lords, Wednesday, 30 March. The Times (London, England), Thursday, 31 Mar 1803; pg. 2; Issue 5674
|Church of England titles|
|Dean of York
|This Anglicanism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a member of the Christian clergy in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|