|Full name||George Jackson Meek|
|Date of birth||15 February 1934|
|Place of birth||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Date of death||16 March 2018(aged 84)|
|Place of death||Leeds, Yorkshire, England|
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
|1953–1955||→ Walsall (loan)||44||(6)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
George Jackson Meek (5 February 1934 – 16 March 2018) was a Scottish professional footballer who played as a winger. Active in both Scotland and England, Meek made nearly 400 league appearances in a career which lasted from 1951 to 1965, scoring nearly 50 goals.
Born in Glasgow, Meek began his career with Junior side Thorniewood United. After turning professional in 1951, Meek played for Hamilton Academical, Leeds United, Walsall and Leicester City, before playing non-league football with Dudley Town.
- "George Meek". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 17 April 2017.
- "Former Leeds United winger George Meek dies aged 84". Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- George Meek at Post War English & Scottish Football League A–Z Player's Database
- "Leeds Fans". Archived from the original on 27 August 2009. Retrieved 24 March 2018.
- "George Meek Obituary - Leeds, West Yorkshire | Legacy.com".
|This biographical article related to association football in Scotland, about a midfielder born in the 1930s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|