This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
June 10, 1968|
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Occupation||Screenwriter, producer, director|
Life and career
Nolfi was born in Boston, Massachusetts. He attended James Hart Junior High School in Homewood, Illinois, and then Homewood-Flossmoor High School in Flossmoor, both in the south suburbs of Chicago. He graduated from Princeton University summa cum laude with a bachelor's in public policy and was awarded a Marshall Scholarship to Oxford University. He completed some graduate work there in philosophy and then switched to the doctoral program in political science at UCLA.
In 2004, he adapted his spec screenplay Honor Among Thieves (previously considered as a John Woo vehicle) into Ocean's Twelve, the sequel to Ocean's Eleven. He has also written screenplays for Timeline and The Sentinel. He co-wrote The Bourne Ultimatum with Tony Gilroy, and Scott Z. Burns.
- Timeline (with Jeff Maguire) (2003)
- Ocean's Twelve (2004)
- The Sentinel (2006) (also Co-Producer)
- The Bourne Ultimatum (with Tony Gilroy and Scott Z. Burns) (2007)
- The Adjustment Bureau (2011) (also Director/Producer)
- Spectral (2016)
- Barnes, Brooks (25 February 2011). "Matt Damon in George Nolfi's 'Adjustment Bureau'" – via www.nytimes.com.
- "'Hattitude' Adjustment: George Nolfi makes directing bow with cosmic Matt Damon thriller - Film Journal International". www.filmjournal.com.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|