From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the addiction specialist, see George O'Neil (doctor). For the baseball manager, see Mickey O'Neil (baseball).
- High, Wide, and Handsome
- Intermezzo (1939 film)
- Magnificent Obsession
- Sutter's Gold (1936)
- Yellow Dust (1936)
- Beloved (1934)
- Only Yesterday (1933)
- U.S. Passport Application, Issue Date: 17-May-1924; National Archives Microfilm Publication M1490, Roll 2521, Certificate: 417918; General Records of the Department of State, Record Group 59; National Archives, Washington, D.C.
- Braunlich, Phyllis Cole (1988). Haunted by Home: The Life and Letters of Lynn Riggs. Norman, OK: University of Oklahoma Press. p. 126. ISBN 0-8061-3510-7.
- George O'Neil at the Internet Movie Database
- George O'Neil at the Internet Broadway Database
- George O'Neil papers, 191?-1935, held by the Billy Rose Theatre Division, New York Public Library for the Performing Arts
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|