George Thomas Pattman FRCO (1875 - 10 Aug 1961) was an organist and composer based in England.
On leaving Glasgow Cathedral in 1916 he toured the principal music halls for some years and afterwards made records and gave broadcasts. He toured the country with a portable touring organ built by Harrison and Harrison for many of his recitals.
- Organist of St Mary's Church, Stamford ca. 1894
- Assistant organist of Peterborough Cathedral 1895 - 1896
- Organist of All Saints' Church, Scarborough 1896 - 1900
- Organist of All Saints' Church, Hessle 1900 - 1901
- Organist of Bridlington Priory 1901 - 1904
- Organist of St. Mary's Cathedral, Glasgow 1904 - 1916
- Organist of St. Lawrence's Church, Canon's Park, Edgware ca.1941
He composed Cinderella (Suite for Full Orchestra).
- Who's Who in Music. Shaw Publishing Co. Ltd. 1937
- Hull Daily Mail - 24 September 1946
- Who's Who in Music. Shaw Publishing Co. Ltd. 1949-50
|This article on an organist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|