|Full name||George Slefendorfas|
|Date of birth||9 December 1987|
|Place of birth||Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Werribee City FC|
|Marlin Coast Rangers|
|Edge Hill FC|
|2007||Marlin Coast Rangers||?||(3)|
|2011||Sunshine George Cross||3||(5)|
|2017–||Werribee City FC||13||(5)|
|2014–||Papua New Guinea||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 November 2013.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 15 September 2015
George Slefendorfas (born 9 December 1987) is a Papua New Guinean association footballer, who currently plays for Geelong SC in the National Premier Leagues Victoria 2. He is of Lithuanian and Papua New Guinean heritage.
Born in Papua New Guinea, Slefendorfas' family moved to Australia when he 8 years old, settling in the far North Queensland city of Cairns, Queensland. After playing for a few different clubs around Cairns, he moved to Sweden to play for then Swedish Division Three club Dalkurd FF. Before heading to Sweden, Slefendorfas helped the Rangers to an emphatic 8–0 victory over the Mareeba Bulls in the 2008 FNQ Division One Grand Final, scoring a hat trick.
Returning to Australia, Slefendorfas signed with Victorian Premier League club Heidelberg United in 2010, before moving on to the Victorian State League Division 1 club Sunshine George Cross FC in 2011.
After making some inquiries with Papua New Guinean legend Reggie Davani who he played alongside at Sunshine George Cross, Slefendorfas got in touch with Canterbury United coach Keith Braithwaite who signed him for the 2011–12 ASB Premiership season.
Slefendorfas made an excellent debut for Canterbury United against 2010–11 season wooden spooners YoungHeart Manawatu, scoring a brace in their 4–0 victory on the opening weekend of the season. Round 2 would provide more goals and excitement from him, as Canterbury United put Waikato FC to the sword 5–0, with Slefendorfas scoring 4 goals, to take his tally to 6 after only two games.
Far North Queensland Division One
- 2008: Marlin Coast Rangers: Champions
- "George Slefendorfas – Dragons own 'Saint' George". ASB Premiership. 1 November 2011. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- Ross, Craig (10 October 2008). "Hat-trick hero called up". The Cairns Post. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- "Slefendorfas SLD1 stats". Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- Smith, Tony (29 September 2011). "Imports boost Canty United's title chances". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- Wescombe, Kevin (23 October 2011). "Red and blacks red-hot in Palmy". ASB Premiership. Retrieved 7 November 2011.
- Smith, Tony (7 November 2011). "Dragons' Slefendorfas slays Waikato rivals". Stuff.co.nz. Retrieved 7 November 2011.