|Full name||George Woodhall|
|Date of birth||5 September 1863|
|Place of birth||West Bromwich, England|
|Date of death||29 September 1924(aged 61)|
|Playing position||Centre forward / outside right|
|West Bromwich All Saints|
|1883–1892||West Bromwich Albion||44||(10)|
|–||Berwick Rangers (Worcester)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.|
George "Spry" Woodhall (5 September 1863 – 29 September 1924) was an English footballer, who played most of his career with West Bromwich Albion, helping them to reach three consecutive FA Cup finals, including winning the cup in 1888.
Woodhall was born in West Bromwich and, after playing for West Bromwich All Saints and Churchfield Foresters, joined West Bromwich Albion in May 1883. He was a member of the West Bromwich team that reached the 1886 and 1887 cup finals, going out 2–0 to Blackburn Rovers (in a replay) and Aston Villa respectively.
In 1888, West Bromwich reached the final for the third consecutive year, when they met favourites, Preston North End at the Kennington Oval on 24 March 1888. Woodhall scored the winning goal with thirteen minutes remaining, when the West Bromwich forwards outjumped Preston's defence and Woodhall pounced on the rebound, turning sharply to steer the ball between the posts, thus enabling his team to claim the first of their five FA Cup victories.
Woodhall represented England twice, making his debut against Wales on 4 February 1888, when he scored the third goal in a 5–1 victory. Woodhall's goal was England's 100th international goal. He also played in the next match against Scotland which was won 5–0; the following month, England defeated Ireland 5–1 (although Woodhall was not selected, his place on the right wing going to his West Bromwich team-mate Billy Bassett) to claim the 1888 British Home Championship convincingly.
- Guy Lloyd & Nick Holt (2005). The F.A. Cup – The Complete Story. Aurum Press. p. 36. ISBN 1-84513-054-5.
- Philip Gibbons (2001). Association Football in Victorian England – A History of the Game from 1863 to 1900. Upfront Publishing. pp. 100–101. ISBN 1-84426-035-6.
- "Wales 1 - England 5; 4 February 1888 (Match summary)". www.englandstats.com. Retrieved 28 November 2008.
- "Scotland 0 - England 5; 17 March 1888 (Match summary)". www.englandstats.com. Retrieved 28 November 2008.
- "Ireland 1 - England 5; 7 April 1888 (Match summary)". www.englandstats.com. Retrieved 28 November 2008.