Georges River College (Peakhurst Campus)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Georges River College Peakhurst Campus|
|Peakhurst, New South Wales
|School type||Public Comprehensive Secondary School|
Coordinates: Peakhurst High School also known as Georges River College Peakhurst Campus, is a Co-Ed middle school going from year 7 to 10. This school offers comprehensive education from years 7-10. 2014 marks the 50th anniversary.
Students who graduate from GRC Peakhurst Campus have an automatic place in GRC Oatley Campus (11-12)
Georges River College Peakhurst Campus is home to a range of excellent facilities intended for students to get the best education possible. Spacious grounds are evident at Georges River College, providing pupils with a substantial learning environment.
- A Block - Maths & Computing. Consists of several maths classrooms and computer labs, as well as the school administration area on the lower level.
- B Block - Design & Technology. Contains kitchens and textile rooms. Also consists of a computer lab, photography dark room, science labs, classrooms for special ed students, child studies room & more.
- E Block - English & HSIE. Consists mainly of English rooms, History rooms and Geography classrooms, but also science labs.
- D Block - CAPA - Contains several Art rooms, Woodwork and Metalwork rooms, Music classrooms, and some computer labs.
- F Block - Varied - F Block holds multipurpose classrooms reserved for year 7 students. It also contains a Japanese room, a dance room, PE rooms, a games room and a two science labs.
|This article related to a New South Wales school is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|