|Ceased operations||March 31, 2013|
|Hubs||Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport|
|Parent company||Pacific Air Holdings|
|Headquarters||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Key people||Greg Kahlstorf (CEO)
Gabriel Kimbrell (President)
GeorgiaSkies was an American commuter airline brand founded by Pacific Air Holdings to operate flights in Georgia after the airline was awarded an Essential Air Service contract to serve Athens and Macon, Georgia. The airline started flights on September 29, 2008 and used the airline identifiers and call signs of its parent company Pacific Wings. The airline was headquartered in Dallas, Texas.
Cessation of service
GeorgiaSkies reportedly no longer flies between Macon and Atlanta, although GeorgiaSkies has a press release stating that "GeorgiaSkies has been ordered to continue serving the City until a replacement carrier can be found."
GeorgiaSkies' system map showed the airline serving the Atlanta and Macon destinations. However, GeorgiaSkies has reportedly stopped flying between those two destinations. The airline ceased operating in late summer of 2012.
- Athens (Athens Ben Epps Airport)
- Atlanta (Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport) Hub
- Macon (Middle Georgia Regional Airport)
GeorgiaSkies operated two 9-passenger Cessna 208B Grand Caravan aircraft.
- Yamanouchi, Kelly (2008-09-25). "New airline to offer Atlanta-Athens flights". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
- "Contacting Us." GeorgiaSkies. Retrieved on July 4, 2009.
- Gaines, Jim (2013-01-31). "GeorgiaSkies stops flying from Macon airport". Macon, GA, USA: Macon.com. Archived from the original on 2013-02-15. Retrieved 2013-02-15.
- "MORE TURBULENCE FOR AIRPORT, SUBSIDIZED SERVICE" (PDF). GeorgiaSkies. Mesa, AZ, USA: Pacific Air Holdings L.L.C. 2013-02-08. Archived from the original on 2013-02-15. Retrieved 2013-02-15. External link in
- "System Map". GeorgiaSkies. Retrieved 2012-02-08.
|This article about transportation in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to a United States airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|