Georgia May Jagger
|Georgia May Jagger|
|Born||Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger
12 January 1992
|Parent(s)||Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (born 12 January 1992) is an English fashion model.
In 2008, Jagger signed with Independent Models, and is currently represented by TESS Model Management. She is a daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall She has modelled for Hudson Jeans, Chanel, H&M, Miu Miu, Versace and Vivienne Westwood. In 2009, she contracted with cosmetics company Rimmel. She appears in advertisements for the Thierry Mugler fragrance, Angel.
In 2014, Jagger appeared in an international campaign for German jewellery concern Thomas Sabo's Glam & Soul and Karma Beads ladies' collections. The basis of the campaign was a short film by photographer Ellen von Unwerth.
- "Georgia May Jagger". Vogue. Condé Nast. 29 August 2013. Retrieved 13 January 2014.
- "Georgia May Jagger". Glamour Magazine. 22 November 2013. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- British Fashion Council (12 August 2012). "Closing Ceremony of London 2012". Retrieved 13 January 2014.
She is represented by TESS Model Management in London.
- "Georgia May Jagger takes a leaf out of mum's book and poses for first campaign". hellomagazine.com. 24 July 2009. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- Georgia May Jagger at the Fashion Model Directory
- Collins, Nick (16 October 2009). "Georgia May Jagger the new face of Rimmel London". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 13 September 2013.
- https://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasSaboOfficial http://www.thefashionspot.ca/buzz-news/latest-news/490949-thomas-sabos-first-international-tv-ad-featuring-georgia-may-jagger/
- "Date with Kate: Georgia May Jagger". The Sydney Morning Herald.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Georgia May Jagger.|