Georgia May Jagger
Georgia May Jagger
Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger
12 January 1992
|Occupation||Model, designer, businesswoman|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (born 12 January 1992) is an English fashion model and designer.
Jagger was born at Portland Hospital in West End, London, England, to American supermodel Jerry Hall and the Rolling Stones lead singer Mick Jagger. She has three siblings from her parents, Elizabeth, James, and Gabriel; while she has several half-siblings from her father's other relationships: Karis, Jade, Lucas, and Deveraux. She was raised near Richmond Park and moved to New York City in autumn 2010.
In 2008, Jagger signed with Independent Models, and is currently represented by TESS Model Management. She debuted at Chanel's Resort 2011 show, which she closed. She has also walked for Tommy Hilfiger, Balmain, Vivienne Westwood, Miu Miu, Sonia Rykiel, Thierry Mugler, Marchesa, Versace, Fendi, Tom Ford, rag & bone, Isabel Marant, Louis Vuitton, Marc Jacobs, and Just Cavalli among others.
In 2009, Jagger was named Model of the Year at the Fashion Awards by the British Fashion Council. She was the face of Hudson Jeans from 2009 to 2013. In 2009, she began a contract with English cosmetics company Rimmel. She has appeared in advertisements for the Thierry Mugler fragrance, Angel.
In 2014, she appeared in an international campaign for German jewelry concern Thomas Sabo's Glam & Soul and Karma Beads ladies' collections. The basis of the campaign was a short film by photographer Ellen von Unwerth.
- "Georgia May Jagger - Model".
- "Georgia May Jagger Shares Her 3 Favorite London Spots". InStyle Magazine.
Richmond Park is very scenic and close to where I grew up.
- "Georgia May Jagger: The Interview". Harper's Bazaar.
- "Georgia May Jagger". Glamour Magazine UK.
- "Closing Ceremony of London 2012". British Fashion Council. 12 August 2012. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
She is represented by TESS Model Management in London.
- "How Do You Like Georgia May Jagger As a Chanel Girl?". The Cut. New York Magazine.
- "Tommy Hilfiger Brings Out the Hadids and Jaggers for a Rock 'n' Roll–Themed London Show". Vogue.
- "Tom Ford's Star-Studded Show: Get The Inside Scoop!". Marie Claire UK.
- "Georgia May Jagger". New York Magazine. Retrieved 6 September 2018.
- "Georgia May Jagger takes a leaf out of mum's book and poses for first campaign". Hello!. 24 July 2009. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- Collins, Nick (October 16, 2009). "Georgia May Jagger the new face of Rimmel London". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Georgia May Jagger Is The New Face Of Thierry Mugler Fragrance, Follows In Jerry Hall's Footsteps". Huffington Post.
- Waterhouse, Kate (8 September 2013). "Date with Kate: Georgia May Jagger". Kate Waterhouse. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- Robinson, Samantha (4 November 2014). "Thomas Sabo's First International TV Ad Featuring Georgia May Jagger". theFashionSpot. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Georgia May Jagger "Volcom x GMJ" Collection". Volcom. Retrieved 7 July 2017."Georgia May Jagger Designs Cool Girl Looks for Volcom". Fashion Gone Rogue. 8 June 2017. Retrieved 7 July 2017.
- "Mulberry's Georgia May Jagger Collection". NorthPark. Retrieved 7 July 2017. She is also a partner in London's Bleach salon."Facetime With Georgia May Jagger". Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved 6 September 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Georgia May Jagger.|