Georgia May Jagger
Georgia May Jagger
Georgia May Jagger in Sydney, Australia
Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger
12 January 1992
|Occupation||Model, designer, businesswoman|
|Parent(s)||Sir Mick Jagger|
|Relatives||Elizabeth Jagger (sister)|
Jade Jagger (half-sister)
Lucas Jagger (half-brother)
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Agency||IMG Models (New York) |
TESS Management (London)
Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (born 12 January 1992) is an English fashion model and designer.
In 2008, Jagger signed with Independent Models, and is currently represented by TESS Model Management.
In 2009, Jagger was named Model of the Year at the Fashion Awards by the British Fashion Council. She has modelled for Chanel, Miu Miu, Versace, Vivienne Westwood, H&M, and Hudson Jeans. In 2009, she contracted with cosmetics company Rimmel. She has appeared in advertisements for the Thierry Mugler fragrance, Angel.
In 2014, she appeared in an international campaign for German jewelry concern Thomas Sabo's Glam & Soul and Karma Beads ladies' collections. The basis of the campaign was a short film by photographer Ellen von Unwerth.
- Georgia May Jagger models.com
- "Georgia May Jagger". Glamour.
- "Georgia May Jagger". Vogue. Condé Nast. August 29, 2013. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- "Georgia May Jagger". Glamour Magazine. November 22, 2013. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- "Closing Ceremony of London 2012". British Fashion Council. August 12, 2012. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
She is represented by TESS Model Management in London.
- "Georgia May Jagger". NY Magazine. Retrieved September 6, 2018.
- "Georgia May Jagger takes a leaf out of mum's book and poses for first campaign". Hello!. July 24, 2009. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- Georgia May Jagger at FMD
- Collins, Nick (October 16, 2009). "Georgia May Jagger the new face of Rimmel London". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- Waterhouse, Kate (September 8, 2013). "Date with Kate: Georgia May Jagger". Kate Waterhouse. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- Robinson, Samantha (November 4, 2014). "Thomas Sabo's First International TV Ad Featuring Georgia May Jagger". theFashionSpot. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- "Georgia May Jagger "Volcom x GMJ" Collection". Volcom. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- "Georgia May Jagger Designs Cool Girl Looks for Volcom". Fashion Gone Rogue. June 8, 2017. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- "Mulberry's Georgia May Jagger Collection". NorthPark. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- "Facetime With Georgia May Jagger". Women's Wear Daily. Retrieved September 6, 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Georgia May Jagger.|