Georgia May Jagger
|Georgia May Jagger|
Georgia May Jagger in Sydney, Australia
Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger|
12 January 1992
Westminster, London, England
Elizabeth Jagger (sister)|
Jade Jagger (half-sister)
Lucas Jagger (half-brother)
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
IMG Models (New York) |
TESS Management (London)
Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (born 12 January 1992) is an English-American fashion model.
In 2008, Jagger signed with Independent Models, and is currently represented by TESS Model Management. She is a daughter of Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall. She has modelled for Hudson Jeans, Chanel, H&M, Miu Miu, Versace and Vivienne Westwood. In 2009, she contracted with cosmetics company Rimmel. She appears in advertisements for the Thierry Mugler fragrance, Angel.
In 2014, Jagger appeared in an international campaign for German jewelry concern Thomas Sabo's Glam & Soul and Karma Beads ladies' collections. The basis of the campaign was a short film by photographer Ellen von Unwerth.
- "Georgia May Jagger". Vogue. Condé Nast. August 29, 2013. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- "Georgia May Jagger". Glamour Magazine. November 22, 2013. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- "Closing Ceremony of London 2012". British Fashion Council. August 12, 2012. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
She is represented by TESS Model Management in London.
- "Georgia May Jagger takes a leaf out of mum's book and poses for first campaign". Hello!. July 24, 2009. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- Georgia May Jagger at the Fashion Model Directory
- Collins, Nick (October 16, 2009). "Georgia May Jagger the new face of Rimmel London". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- Robinson, Samantha (November 4, 2014). "Thomas Sabo's First International TV Ad Featuring Georgia May Jagger". theFashionSpot. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- Waterhouse, Kate (September 8, 2013). "Date with Kate: Georgia May Jagger". Kate Waterhouse. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- "Georgia May Jagger "Volcom x GMJ" Collection". Volcom. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- "Georgia May Jagger Designs Cool Girl Looks for Volcom". Fashion Gone Rogue. June 8, 2017. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
- "Mulberry's Georgia May Jagger Collection". NorthPark. Retrieved July 7, 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Georgia May Jagger.|