Georgia State Route 341
|Maintained by GDOT|
|Length||15.5 mi (24.9 km)|
|Existed||1963 – present|
|South end||SR 193 in Davis Crossroads|
|North end||SR 193 in Chattanooga Valley|
|Counties||Walker County, Georgia|
State Route 341 (SR 341) is a 15.5-mile-long (24.9 km) north–south state highway located entirely within Walker County in the northwestern part of the U.S. state of Georgia. It connects the unincorporated community of Davis Crossroads with Chattanooga Valley, via Chickamauga.
SR 341 begins at an intersection with SR 193 in Davis Crossroads, northwest of LaFayette. It travels to the northeast and curves to the north-northeast, along the West Chickamauga Creek valley, to the town of Chickamauga. The route then turns to the northwest. Just before entering Chattanooga Valley, it curves to a northerly routing. In Chattanooga Valley, SR 341 meets its northern terminus, another intersection with SR 193.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (June 2014)
The entire route is in Walker County.
|Davis Crossroads||0.0||0.0||SR 193 – LaFayette||Southern terminus|
|||3.3||5.3||SR 136 (Hasty Lane) – LaFayette, Trenton|
|Chattanooga Valley||15.5||24.9||SR 193 – Chattanooga||Northern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- State Highway System and Other Principal Connecting Roads (PDF) (Map). Cartography by GSHD. State Highway Department of Georgia. June 1, 1960. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 22, 2015. Retrieved August 11, 2015.
- State Highway System and Other Principal Connecting Roads (PDF) (Map). Cartography by GSHD. State Highway Department of Georgia. June 1, 1963. Retrieved August 11, 2015.
- Google (June 6, 2014). "Route of SR 341" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved June 6, 2014.
- Google (October 4, 2012). "Route of SR 341" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- "National Highway System: Georgia" (PDF). Federal Highway Administration. November 15, 2013. Retrieved January 3, 2014.