The front page for 5 November 2015.
|Type||Twice a week|
|Publisher||Georgia Today Group|
|Editor-in-chief||Katie Ruth Davies|
|General manager||George Sharashidze|
History and profile
In November 2015 the newspaper underwent a re-branding. With the consultation and major design input of awarding winning (European Newspaper of the Year 2015) newspaper designer Kevin Loftus, the layout of Georgia Today was redesigned and a new logo was created. Thereafter, it is published twice a week in two different versions - Georgia Today, with articles on politics, society and culture, and GT Business which focuses on business, economy and law. As of 29 December 2015, Georgian Journal was merged with Georgia Today.
Georgia Today Education
On 26 February 2016 Georgia Today Group announced the release of another version of GT - Georgia Today Education. The paper is issued monthly and is mostly focused on education, technology, innovative business, international events and language learning. The main target audience of Georgia Today Education are teenagers and university students.
- "About Us". Georgia Today. Retrieved 28 July 2015.
- "Georgia Profile". BBC. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- "Georgia Today ReBranded: Quality Designed with our Readers in Mind!". Georgia Today.
- "Newspaper Georgia Today". Foursquare Labs. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- "Georgia". Worldpress. Retrieved 10 October 2013.
- "Introducing the Man behind the New Georgia Today". Georgia Today.
- "New Year Brings a Welcome Merger…and the Expectation of More to Come". Georgia Today. 29 December 2015. Retrieved 26 June 2016.
- "Read. Learn. Enjoy. Introducing Georgia Today/Education". Georgia Today.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Georgia Today.|
|This Georgia (country) newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|