Georgia national under-20 rugby union team
|Union||Georgian Rugby Union|
The Georgia national under-20 rugby union team is Georgia's junior national team.
Georgia defeated Portugal 44-14 in the final of the European Under-19 Championship to qualify for the 2015 World Rugby Under 20 Trophy. In 2015 they are been promoted to World Rugby Under 20 Championship after winning the 2015 World Rugby Under 20 Trophy and in 2017, Georgia will host the World Rugby Under 20 Championship.
Squad to 2015 World Rugby Under 20 Trophy
- Ilia Maisuradze - Head Coach
- Lado Kilasonia, Zurab Amonashvili and Gaga Gureshidze - Assistant Coaches
- Irakli Chkonia and Giorgi Nadareishvii - Strength & Conditioning
- Liam Robinson and Irakli Shaorshidze - Physiotherapists
- Vakhtang Tsiklauri - Team Doctor
- Davit Ramishvili - Video Analyst
2012 Junior World Trophy
- Tonga 31 - 29 Georgia
- World Rugby.org (4 May 2015). "Georgia U20s hope to add to feel-good factor". Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- "Georgia win U19 title and qualify for Trophy". World Rugby.org. 23 October 2014. Retrieved 15 May 2015.
- World Rugby.org (14 May 2015). "Georgia to host World Rugby U20 Championship 2017". Retrieved 15 May 2015.