Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dambal khacho
- Guda, cheese from eastern Georgia's mountain region
- Imeruli, cheese from Imereti region
- Rotten cheese
- Sulguni, cheese from Samegrelo region. It is sometimes smoked.
- Svanetian marchvi
- Tenili cheese, a variety of string cheese from Meskheti region of southern Georgia. In 2013, it was inscribed on the list of Intangible cultural heritage of Georgia.
- "Georgia among top 10 countries on the World Cheese Map". Georgian Journal. January 26, 2016. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- "6 most expensive and unique types of Georgian cheese". Georgian Journal. 2 December 2017. Retrieved 30 September 2018.
- Goldstein, D. (2013). The Georgian Feast: The Vibrant Culture and Savory Food of the Republic of Georgia. University of California Press. p. 16. ISBN 978-0-520-27591-1. Retrieved October 3, 2018.
- "Once there was a female farmer who made cheese in Georgia..." Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations. Retrieved October 3, 2018.