Georgina Chang is a Singaporean who heads Mediacorp's The Celebrity Agency. She was also a former radio personality, television broadcaster, and newspaper columnist. Chang was also the vice-president of Mediacorp's English Programming (Music), Radio, and the creative director of Singapore radio stations Lush 99.5FM and 987FM.
Chang studied at CHIJ Katong Convent and Victoria Junior College before embarking on a career as a radio DJ for the first 24-hour music station in Singapore. She then hosted Singapore's longest-running variety TV show as well as year-end countdown shows for the terrestrial television station now known as MediaCorp TV.
She joined STAR television's Channel V in Hong Kong and was an anchor for the daily music news program. She joined NBC Asia for a year before returning to mediacorp, where she became the programming director for 98.7FM.
Until 2009, she was a tennis presenter and reporter on Star Sports, hosting ACE, a weekly tennis show. She interviewed top players in the sport including Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal, Maria Sharapova and Justine Henin. She was courtside when Pete Sampras defeated Andre Agassi in his last US Open, and interviewed Serena Williams just before she defeated Maria Sharapova at the Australian Open.
She returned to Mediacorp in 2009 and held the position of senior creative director for 987FM and Lush 99.5FM.
- "Cheah Chee Kong appointed Chief Content Officer for MediaCorp's entertainment platforms". Channel NewsAsia. Retrieved 2017-09-16.
- "Jade Seah gets married". AsiaOne. Retrieved 2017-09-16.
- "Georgina Chang leaving MediaCorp, for now". Today. 4 August 2001. Retrieved 2017-09-16.
- "Senior Creative Director of 987 and Lush FM, Georgina Chang". SG Magazine Online. Retrieved 2017-09-16.
- "MediaCorp appoints Georgina Chang as VP of English programming - Mumbrella Asia". Mumbrella Asia. 2013-10-31. Retrieved 2017-09-16.
-  Georgina Chang ESPNSTAR.com
- "Back where she once belonged". Today. 17 December 2009. Retrieved 2017-09-16.