From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Georgius may refer to:
- Franciscus Georgius Josephus van Lith (1863-1926), Jesuit priest
- Georgius Agricola (1494-1555), German scholar and scientist, and the 'father of mineralogy'
- Georgius Calixtus (1586-1656), German Lutheran theologian
- Georgius Choeroboscus (7th century), Greek educator
- Georgius Merula (circa 1430-1494), Italian humanist and classical scholar
- Georgius Tzul (11th century), Khazar warlord
See also George (disambiguation).
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|