From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The bioregion has two sub regions: -
- Geraldton Hills sub region
- Lesueur sub region
- Environment Australia. "Revision of the Interim Biogeographic Regionalisation for Australia (IBRA) and Development of Version 5.1 - Summary Report". Department of the Environment and Water Resources, Australian Government. Archived from the original on 2006-09-05. Retrieved 2007-01-31.
- IBRA Version 6.1 Archived September 8, 2006, at the Wayback Machine. data
- "Southwest Australia savanna". Terrestrial Ecoregions. World Wildlife Fund.
- Thackway, R and I D Cresswell (1995) An interim biogeographic regionalisation for Australia : a framework for setting priorities in the National Reserves System Cooperative Program Version 4.0 Canberra : Australian Nature Conservation Agency, Reserve Systems Unit, 1995. ISBN 0-642-21371-2
|This Western Australia article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|