|Born||Харлампьев Герасим Дмитриевич
February 2, 1913
Man Toktash village, Russia
|Died||November 2, 2003
Cheboksary, Chuvashia, USSR
|Pen name||Gerasim Pileš|
|Occupation||Writer, playwright, sculptor, painter|
|Notable works||Beautiful morning
Love don't die
Gerasim Pileš (Chuvash & Russian: Харлампьев Герасим Дмитриевич, February 2, 1913, Man Toktash village, Russia – November 2, 2003, Cheboksary, Chuvash Republic, Russia) – a Soviet Chuvash writer playwright, sculptor, painter.
He studied in Bolshetoktashsky initial, Hodorsky eight-year schools, in rabfac in Nizhny Novgorod, the Moscow art technical school. Pilesh was called up for involuntary military service and took part in the Great Patriotic War. G. Harlampyev. He worked in the Chuvash book publishing house, and worked as the director of an art gallery.
Pileš came to the Chuvash literature as the master of short plays, children's stories. Then Gerasim Dmitriyevich wrote stories and novels. At the Chuvash theaters and nowadays with pleasure put plays "Kăмăл уçăлсан" ("The desire birth") ", Çурхи кĕвĕсем" (Spring motives), "Yurata вилĕмсĕр" ("The love is immortal"). The drama "The love is immortal" showed on a scene of the Ukrainian state drama theater in Kiev.
Gerasim Dmitriyevich participated in art exhibitions, wrote sketches about the Chuvash artists M. Spiridonov and N. Sverchkov.
He cooperated actively with Kapkan's magazine.
- "Илемлĕ ир" /Beautiful morning
- "Юрату вилĕмсĕр" / Love don't die
- "Йăлтăр çăлкуç" / Brilliant spring
- "Тăрнасен ташши" / Crane's dance
- "Пĕчĕк çеç юмахсем" / Small tales
- "Иртнĕ çулсенче" / In past years
- "Ытарайми çĕршывра" / In native country
- "Вăрман юрри" / Forest song
- "Аликовская энциклопедия" (Alikovo District), editing: Efimov L.A., Efimov E.L., Anan'ev A. A., Terent'ev G. K., Cheboksary, 2009, ISBN 978-5-7670-1630-3.
- "Чăваш литературин антологийĕ", editing: D. V. Gordeev, J. A. Silem, Cheboksary, 2003. ISBN 5-7670-1279-2 .
- П. Афанасьев, "Писатели Чувашии", Cheboksary, 2006