From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gerber in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gerber may refer to:
- Gerber convention, an ace-asking convention in contract bridge
- Gerber format, de facto file format for fabricating printed circuit boards (PCB) and CAD data.
- Gerber Legendary Blades, a maker of consumer knives and multitools headquartered in Portland, Oregon
- Gerber Products Company, manufacturer of baby products
- Gerber Life Insurance Company, affiliated with Gerber Products
- Gerber Plumbing Fixtures
- Gerber Scientific, a company specialising in graphics and flexible material machinery
- Gerber Scout Reservation, a summer camp for Boy Scouts, in Whitehall, Michigan, USA
- Gerber/Hart Library in Chicago, Illinois, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gerber.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.