Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gerd or GERD may refer to:
- Gerd (name), a common Germanic given name
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease, chronic symptom of mucosal damage caused by stomach acid coming up from the stomach into the esophagus
- Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam
Fiction and mythology
- Gerd Frentzen, character in the Japanese anime Blassreiter
- Gerðr, sometimes modernly anglicized as Gerd or Gerth, the wife of the Norse god Freyr
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gerd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.