From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gerd or GERD may refer to:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease, chronic symptom of mucosal damage caused by stomach acid coming up from the stomach into the esophagus
- Gerd (name), a common Germanic given name
- Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam
Fiction and mythology
- Gerd Frentzen, character in the Japanese anime Blassreiter
- Gerðr, sometimes modernly anglicized as Gerd or Gerth. wife of the Norse god Freyr
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gerd.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.