This article does not cite any sources. (July 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In the novel, dialogue begins simply and progresses in difficulty using everyday vocabulary (with word-lists available in various languages). It is suitable for beginners trying to improve their grasp of the Esperanto language, and includes rehearsal of basic grammar and an entertaining story.
The mystery begins when three college students witness the strange disappearance of Gerda, a woman who is an expert in 'cryptic languages'.
Published as a book, Gerda malaperis! has since been incorporated into electronic courseware. A movie is available on DVD.
|Esperanto Wikisource has original text related to this article:|
- La Gerda-kurso en la reto - Advanced, 25-part Esperanto course based on the text of the novel.
- "Gerda malaperis!" on lernu.net - Intermediate Esperanto course, 25 chapters and epilogue.
- Esperanto-Jeunes - "Gerda Malaperis!" and other Esperanto courses, in French.
- Gerda interattiva - "Gerda Malaperis!" course for Italian speakers.
- "Gerda Malaperis!", the movie - Home page of the company that made the movie.
|This Esperanto-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|