|Date of birth||24 November 1975|
|Place of birth||Zalaegerszeg, Hungary|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2007–2008||NK Nafta Lendava||18||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 May 2012|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 April 2011
Since his return, he played his first match on the 29 February 2008 against Újpest FC which they won quite comfortably on the scoreline of 4-1; in front 6000 home fans. From the second part of the season till the end of the season 2007/08, he had featured in 10 matches and he managed to play in 7 matches for a full 90 minutes.
Despite winning the Hungarian Championship in the season 2001/02, and being a member of the Zalaegerszegi TE team which shock world football when they beat Manchester United in the first leg of the 2002-2003 UEFA Champion's League 3rd preliminary round; he has never managed in this career to win even a single cap for this country.
He was member of the Hungarian under-19 team.
- "KOCSÁRDI Gergely" (in Hungarian). Zalaegerszegi TE. Retrieved 2008-08-21.
- "Kocsárdi Gergely" (in Hungarian). Hivatásos Labdarúgók Szervezete. Retrieved 2008-08-21.
- "Zalaegerszeg savour finest hour". UEFA. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- "Hungary round-up: Zalaegerszeg crowned champions". UEFA. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- Stats from Hungarian Championship at Futball-Adattár
|This biographical article related to association football in Hungary, about a defender, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|