This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in German. (August 2013) Click [show] for important translation instructions.
Gerhard Friedrich Hund (born February 4, 1932 in Leipzig) is a German chess player, mathematician and computer scientist.
He is the oldest son of physicist Friedrich Hund (1896–1997) and mathematician Ingeborg Seynsche (1905–1994). He studied at the Friedrich Schiller University in Jena (1950–1951) and at the Goethe University Frankfurt (1951–1955). In 1955 he met his wife Juliane Hund (née Meyer). They had four daughters Susanne van Kempen (b.1958), Barbara Hund (b.1959), Isabel Hund (b.1962) and Dorothee Lampe (b.1966). After graduation, he was collaborator of Alwin Walther at the Institute of Applied Mathematics of the Technische Hochschule Darmstadt.
From 1961 to 1995 he was Chief Executive of Bayer in Leverkusen.
- Standards for assessing the performance of electronic computing machine In. Economic management. Releases for personal information Vol 4, June, 1958 ISSN 0508-8674., pp. 3–7 and August 3–10 p.
- Structure recognition and machine learning. Electronic computing systems, Issue 3, September 1959, pp. 111 Journal of Technology and application of message processing in science, business and management. R. Oldenbourg in Munich and Vienna, 1959.
- With H. Schappert: Programming for the IBM 650, lecture and practical 1959 Institute of Applied Mathematics, Technical University of Darmstadt, summer semester, 1959..
- Book reviews. E.g. In: VDI magazine Vol 101, No. 27, 1959, ISSN 0372-543X, p 1297th.
- With Wolfgang Möhlen: Report on the British computer systems In: leaves the German Society for Insurance Mathematics Vol 4, H. No. 4, April 1960 ISSN 0012-0200, pp. 454–461.
- With Günther Kern, Egon Rissmann: Gynecological cancer early diagnosis using cytology In:' Archives of Gynecology Vol 199, No. 5, 1964, ISSN 0932-0067, pp. 502–525, DOI doi:10.1007/BF00669777.
- With Günther Kern, Egon Rissmann: The performance of colposcopy early diagnosis of Collumcarcinoms In:' Archives of Gynecology Vol 199, No. 5, 1964, pp. 526–539, doi:10.1007/BF00669778.
- With H. Fink: Probit analysis using program-controlled computer systems In drug research Vol 15, 1965, ISSN 0004-4172, pp. 624–630.
- With H. Fink and D. Meysing: Comparison of biological effects by programmed probit In Methods of information in medicine Vol 5, No. 1, ISSN 0026-1270, pp. 19–25.
- FORTRAN Dictionary. In Leaves the German Society for Insurance Mathematics Vol 8, No. 3, October 1967, pp. 499–520.
- With W. Barthel and M. Wolf-Litt: Data processing businessman. Sheets for Professional Studies, Volume 1, Published by the Federal Employment Agency, Nuremberg, in cooperation with the German trade union federation, Düsseldorf. 1–IX A 303 Bertelsmann Verlag Bielefeld 1 Edition, 1973, No. 18.104.22.168 E, 15 pages.
- With Th Dimmling: Comparison of two ampicillin preparations juice In: Medicine Vol 69, April 1974 ISSN 0025-8458, pp. 642–645, PMID. 4,837,276th
- ^ "Juliane Hund". www.teleschach.com. Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- ^ "Fernschach - eine prima Alternative für Frauen! - Deutscher Schachbund - Schach in Deutschland". www.schachbund.de (in German). Retrieved 2020-07-28.
- ^ staff. – and Course catalog 1959–60 of the Technical University of Darmstadt, p.44
- ^ G. Hund and H. Schappert: Programming for electronic computing machines, seminar. Institute of Applied Mathematics, Technical University of Darmstadt, WS 1959/60.
- ^ G. Hund: Programming for the IBM 650, lecture and practical 1960/61,. Institute of Applied Mathematics, Technical University of Darmstadt, WS 1960/61.
- ^ Commander EIS at Bayer AG. Apple Age 9/Frühjahr No 1991, p 34
- ^ G. Hund: applications for the finance and accounting world. Bayer AG, Leverkusen, lecture at the FR-management meeting in Antwerp, 1979.
- ^ H. Schappert: For DV Development at Bayer. Bayer AG, Leverkusen, AV computer science, 1985.
- Gerhard Hund rating card at FIDE
- Gerhard Hund chess games at 365Chess.com
- Congratulations at the Wayback Machine (archived May 2, 2012) of Herbert Bastian (President German Chess Federation).
- website of Gerhard Hund