From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Geri or GERI can refer to:
- Geri, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Geri, Golestan, a village in Golestan Province, Iran
- Geri, wolf in Norse mythology from the story of Geri and Freki
- Geri (clan), subgroup of the Somali people
- Geri, Somali word for Giraffe
- Geri Evans (Family Affairs), fictional character from the British soap opera Family Affairs, played by Anna Acton
- Yeri, village in Cyprus sometimes also spelt Geri
- Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI), a subsidiary of the Philippines-based conglomerate Alliance Global Group
- Geri Allen (born 1957), American jazz pianist and music producer
- Geri Halliwell (born 1972), English singer and songwriter, member of the Spice Girls
- Geri Ward, American artist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.