German Empire (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
German Empire usually refers to the unified German monarchy existing from 1871 to 1918
German Empire may also refer to:
- Holy Roman Empire, the central European empire dissolved by French Emperor Napoleon I in 1806, that preceded the German Empire of 1871
- German Reich, the unified state of Germany over the whole period from 1871 to 1945
- German colonial empire, German colonial territories (1884–1918)
- Weimar Republic, (1918–1933)
- Nazi Germany, Germany between 1933 and 1945, under Führer Adolf Hitler
- The planned Greater Germanic Reich (Third Reich)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title German Empire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.