German Silicon Valley
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
German Silicon Valley may refer to various technology clusters and associations in Germany:
- BioCon Valley – Mecklenburg and Western Pomerania
- CFK Valley – Stade, Lower Saxony
- Isar Valley – Munich, Bavaria
- IT-Cluster Rhine-Main-Neckar – Rhine-Main-Neckar region
- IT Lagoon - Western Pomerania
- Measurement Valley – Göttingen, Lower Saxony
- Medical Valley – Erlangen region, Bavaria
- Silicon Allee (English: Silicon Avenue) – Berlin (incl. WISTA)
- Silicon Saxony – Dresden, Saxony, Elbe river valley around the city
- Silicon Woods – Kaiserslautern, Rhineland-Palatinate
- Solar Valley – Thalheim, Saxony-Anhalt
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title German Silicon Valley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.