German Sport Guns GmbH
|Founder||Dietmar Emde, Manfred Nienhaus, and Michael Swoboda|
|Dietmar Emde, Manfred Nienhaus, and Michael Swoboda (founders and CEOs)|
German Sport Guns GmbH is a German firearm manufacturer. Their company focus is on .22 LR firearms, intended for sport shooting and plinking. Its products are copies or replicas of famous military firearms, but are often subject to much less legal scrutiny because of the cartridge they use. Additionally, .22 LR is often less than 1/10 the price of centerfire ammunition, making it a cost-effective way to teach shooting skills and have fun at a low cost to the user. The company also produces airsoft replicas.
- GSG-5, GSG-522, a .22 lookalike of the Heckler & Koch MP5
- GSG G14 , a different version of a g36c. This gun is the most newest GSG's airsoft gun.
- GSG AK-47, a .22 lookalike of the Kalashnikov AK-47 and its derivatives
- GSG-1911, a .22 copy of the Browning M1911 pistol
- GSG-StG 44, a .22 copy of the StG 44
- SIG Sauer Mosquito, a downsized copy of the SIG Sauer P226 chambered in ..22 lr.
- GSG-themed clothing
- Home Page (English)
- Muramatsu, Kevin (2011). Gun Digest Book of Rimfire Rifles Assembly/Disassembly. Iola, Wisconsin: Krause Publications. pp. 11–14. ISBN 978-1-4402-1815-6.
- Mijic, Kresimir (2013). Firearms Guide 4th Edition: The Most Extensive Firearms Reference in the World! With 4,300 gun schematics. Los Angeles, California: Impressum Media Inc. p. 370. ISBN 978-0-9853054-3-7.
- Shideler, Dan (2010). Guns Illustrated 2011: The Latest Guns, Specs & Prices. Iola, Wisconsin: F+W Media, Inc. p. 33. ISBN 978-1-4402-1624-4.
- GSG-Fashion homepage