Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Germanic or germanic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Germanic may refer to:
- Proto-Germanic language, a reconstructed proto-language of all the Germanic languages
- Germanic name
- Germanic peoples, an ethno-linguistic group identified by their use of the Germanic languages
- Germanic mythology, myths associated with Germanic paganism
- SS Germanic (1874), a White Star Line steamship
- Germania (disambiguation)
- Germanus (disambiguation)
- German (disambiguation)
- Germanicia Caesarea
- All pages with a title containing Germanic
- All pages beginning with Germanic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Germanic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.