From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Germanic or germanic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Germanic may refer to
- Proto-Germanic language, a reconstructed proto-language of all the Germanic languages
- Germanic peoples, an ethno-linguistic group identified by their use of the Germanic languages
- Germanic mythology, myths associated with Germanic paganism
- S/S Germanic (1875), a White Star Line steamship
- Germania (disambiguation)
- Germanus (disambiguation)
- German (disambiguation)
- Germanicia Caesarea
- All pages with a title containing Germanic
- All pages beginning with "Germanic"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Germanic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.