Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up germen or germin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Germen or Germin may refer to:
- Germen, an archaic form of germ, meaning seed
- Xylophanes germen, a species of butterfly in Macroglossinae in Genus Xylophanes
- San Germen F.C., a team in the Club Atlético Independiente de La Chorrera
People with the surname
- Gonzalez Germen (born 1987), Dominican baseball player (pitcher)
- Narcís Germen, a mayor of Girona
- Nur Germen (fl. 1971–1993), Turkish basketballer, Turkey national basketball team member
- MG (germen).
People with the given name
- Garmin, a company that develops technologies for the Global Positioning System
- German (disambiguation)
- Germinal (disambiguation)
- Jermyn (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Germen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.