Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Germinal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Germinal may refer to:
- Germinal (French Republican Calendar), the seventh month of the calendar, approximately March 21 - April 19
- Germinal (novel), an 1885 novel by Émile Zola
- Germinal epithelium (disambiguation), either:
- Germinal center, area of lymph tissue rich with B cells
- Germinal (journal), a Jewish anarchist journal from London
- Germinal (F735), a ship of the French Marine Nationale
- K.F.C. Germinal Beerschot, a Belgian football club
- Club Atlético Germinal, an Argentine football club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Germinal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.