Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gero may refer to:
- Gero (singer), Japanese singer
- Gero I (ca. 900-965), medieval margrave of the Holy Roman Empire
- Gero II (ca. 975-1015), medieval margrave of the Holy Roman Empire
- Gero, Archbishop of Cologne (900–976)
- Gero, Archbishop of Magdeburg (died 1023)
- Gero Miesenböck, a Waynflete Professor of Physiology at the University of Oxford and a fellow of Magdalen College.
- Gero Hütter, German hematologist
- Ernő Gerő (1898-1980), Hungarian politician
- Doctor Gero, a character in the Dragon Ball media
- Eastern Region Army Group (GERO) in Spain
- Gero, Gifu, a city in Japan
- The Gerogerigegege, a Japanese music project
- Gero (book) ("Later"), a 1643 Basque-language book by Pedro Agerre.
- Dr. Gero Cup, a football tournament
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.