Her best-selling book was Paddy the Next Best Thing, which was dramatized and performed in Britain at the Savoy Theatre. Another novel of hers, The Edge o' Beyond, of which more than 300,000 copies were sold, was also made into a play as well as being a 1919 film (directed by Fred W. Durrant, featuring Isobel Elsom, Owen Nares, Minna Grey, C. H. Hallard and Ruby Miller).
- Love in the Wilderness The Story of Another African Farm, 1907
- Paddy the Next Best Thing, 1908
- The Edge o' Beyond, 1908
- Silent Rancher, 1909
- Two Lovers and a Lighthouse, 1910
- Where the Strange Roads Go Down, 1910
- Jill's Rhodesian Philosophy, or, The Dam Farm, 1910
- Winding Paths, 1911
- The Rhodesian, 1912
- The Great Splendour - 1912
- The Pathway, 1914
- Follow After, 1915
- Some There Are, 1916
- The Supreme Desire, 1916
- The Course of My Ship (with Foster-Melliar), 1918
- The Veldt Trail, 1919
- Far From the Limelight (and other tales), 1920
- Jill on a Ranch, 1922
- The Mysterious Strangers
- Gertrude Page - “The Kipling of Rhodesia”
- "A Popular Novelist – Death of Miss Gertrude Page" - notification in The Times, quoted in "Gertrude Page - 'The Kipling of Rhodesia'". The Woburn Sands Collection.
- Stephen Donovan, "Guns and Roses: Reading for Gender in The Rose of Rhodesia", Screening the Past, 16 August 2009.