Gervaise may refer to:
- Gervaise of Bazoches (died 1108), crusader and Prince of Galilee
- Gervaise Cooke (1911–1976), British Royal Navy officer and Naval Secretary
- Claude Gervaise (1525–1583), French composer, editor and arranger
- François Armand Gervaise (1660–1761), French Discalced Carmelite and historian
- Isaac Gervaise (c. 1680–1739), English merchant and economist
- Tony Gervaise (born 1955), Scottish association football player and coach
- Gervaise (film), 1956 French film directed by René Clément
- Gervaise Macquart, 1995 opera by Giselher Klebe
- Cyclone Gervaise, a 1975 South-West Indian Ocean cyclone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gervaise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.