(Redirected from Gese (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gese in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gese may refer to:
- Bartholomäus Gesius (also: Göß, Gese) (c. 1562 – 1613), a German theologian
- Gese Wechel (died 1645), managing director of the Swedish Post Office
- Georgian Stock Exchange, or GeSE
- Germanium selenide, a chemical compound with the formula GeSe
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE), of the Trinity College London ESOL examinations board
- Goose, plural geese
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.