From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gestalt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gestalt, a German word for form or shape, may refer to:
- Holism, the idea that natural systems and their properties should be viewed as wholes, not as collections of parts
- Gestalt psychology (also known as "Gestalt theory"), a theory of mind and brain, describing the Gestalt effect
- Gestalt theoretical psychotherapy, a method of psychotherapy based on Gestalt psychology
- Gestalt therapy, a form of psychotherapy built on the experiential ideal of "here and now" and relationships with others and the world
- Gestalt (music), theories of Gestalt psychology applied to music
- Gestalt (album), a 2012 album by The Spill Canvas
- Gestalt (Mac OS), an environment-query function in Mac OS
- Gestalt (manga), a manga series
- Gestalt Practice, a contemporary form of personal exploration and integration
- Gestalt Publishing, an Australian publishing house
- Gestalt intelligence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gestalt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.